About Dr. Seiha
Because your plastic surgeon's level of skill and experience is of paramount importance, you will be glad to learn more about the credentials of Dr. Chanseiha THOEURNG. A graduate of University of Medicine at Phnom Penh, Cambodia in 1997, Dr. Chanseiha has continued his study in General Surgery which has been organized by French Cooperation. Upon he has finished DES in General Surgery; Dr. Seiha has realized and presented successfully his thesis on Chemical Burned In Cambodia under tutelage of Dr. Phillip Micheau, plastic surgeon from Toulouse, France. He was then granted scholarship to continue his study in Plastic Surgery in French which had been held at Hospital Lapeyronie with Dr. Pedro MONTOYA, at Hospital Henri Mondor, Paris, with Pr. Laurent LANTHIRIE who is one of very famous plastic surgeon who performed the first Total Facial Graff in French and the last year with Professor Gillaume HERZBERGE, Lyon, who is famous as Hand Surgeon who performed the first hand transplant in France. During his study in French, Dr. Chanseiha has realized successfully his thesis on topic of Breast Reconstruction by DIEP flap and he was graduated as plastic Surgeon since.
Dr. Seiha has received also the Diploma of Plastic Surgery Formation (Attestation de Formation Spécialisée en Chirurgie Plastique, Reconstructrice et Esthétique), University Diploma of Surgical Anatomy and Diploma of Micro Surgery Technique.
Upon his return to Cambodia, Dr. Chnaseiha had been granted scholarship once again for Fellowship in Plastic Surgery at University Pisa, Hospital Cisanello, Italia.
Tutored by Dr. Gianluca and Professor Alessandro MASSEI, who was then president of Plastic Surgery Association in Italia, Dr. Chanseiha has completed his fellowship successfully. During his study in Italia, He has also followed his study at International School of Cosmetic Medicine (C.I.M.E) at Paris with Dr. Charles GADREAU where he has been graduated in Cosmetic Medicine field.
In addition to plastic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Chnaseiha also specializes in the surgical and nonsurgical, treatment of hand conditions and injuries, laser surgery, and wound care. Complex surgeries such as abdominoplasty, facelift procedures, and breast enhancement are an integral part of his practice.
- August 2007- July 2008: Fellowships in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery under tutelage of Pr. Allesandro MASSEI and Dr. Gianluca. Hospital Cisanello, Pisa, Italia.
- 2007-2008: Aesthetic Medicine Training at Collège Internationale de Médecine Esthétique (C.I.M.E), with Pr. Charles GADREAU. Paris France
- May 2005- November 2005: Internship in Hand Surgery under Tutelage of Pr. Gillaume Hergberz. Hospital Edouart Herriot, Lyon France.
- November 2004- April 2005: Internship in Plastic Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery under tutelage of Pr. Laurent LANTIERI. Hospital Henri Mondor, Paris, France.
- November 2003- October 2004: Internship in Pediatric Plastic Surgery under tutelage of Dr. Pedro MONTOYA. Hospital Lapeyronie, Montpellier, France.
- 2 000 – 2003: Residency of General Surgery (Diplôme d'Etude Spéciale), University of Medical Science, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- 1997-2000: Medical Doctor at Hospital of Kohkong, Cambodia.
- 1990- 1997: Student at University of Medical Science, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Certificates and Diplomas:
- AFS of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery: University Paris VII DENIS DIDEROT France.
- University Diploma of Micro Surgery Techniques: University Paris XII, France.
- University Diploma of Surgical Anatomy: Faculty of Medicine Montpellier, France.
- Diploma of General Surgery Formation: University of Medical Science, Cambodia.
- Medical Doctor Diploma: University of Medical Science, Cambodia.
- Lipo - Dystrophy Formation: Bologna, Italia.
- Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Certificate: University Pisa, Italia.
- Peeling in Cosmetic Medicine formation Certificate: C.I.M.E Paris, France
- Carboxytherapy Formation: Paris France
- Certificate of Attendance IMCAS: Paris France
- Certificate of Attendance Anti Aging Medicine World Congress: Paris France
- Certificate of Attendance IMCAS: Bangkok Thailand
- Publication and Science Research:
- Cancers digestifs rencontrés à l’hôpital Takeo pendant 2 ans. 7th Congress of Surgery in Cambodia (November 2001).
Author: T. Chanseiha, D. Chay, K. Cheang, Y. Keat.
- Etudes rétrospectives du traitement des péritonites généralisées des enfants de l’hôpital Kunthabopha à propos de 150 cas. 7th Congress of Surgery in Cambodia (November 2001).
Authors: O. Ouch, P. Paponareth, M. Chourn, T. Chanseiha, T. Veasna.
- Plaie de l’aorte thoracique opérée à l’hôpital Calmette à propos d’un cas. 7th Congress of Surgery in Cambodia (November 2001).
Authors: N. Aklin, T. Chanseiha, C. Dumurgier.
- Cancers gastriques à l’hôpital P.N.S pendant 18 mois. 8th Congress of Surgery in Cambodia (October 2002).
Authors: T. Chanseiha, K. Kunara, L. Dara. K. Yana
- Bilan lésionel et Etiologique des brûlures chimiques au Cambodge. 8th Congress of Surgery in Cambodia (October 2002).
Authors: T. Chanseiha, P. Micheau, C. Echinard
- Cancers digestifs rencontrés à l’hôpital Calmette pendant 1 an. 8th Congress of Surgery in Cambodia (October 2002).
Authors : T. Chanseiha, C. Pramoth, T. Ngèthsurith, M. Chot , C. Dumurgier
- Cancers du colon à l’hôpital P.N.S à propos de 23 cas. 8th Congress of Surgery in Cambodia (October 2002).
Authors: A. Engsopheap, T. Chanseiha, L. Dara, K. Yana
- Fractures diaphysaires du tibia à l’hôpital Kosomak. 9th Congress of Surgery in Cambodia (October2003).
Authors : A. Engsopheap, T. chanseiha, T. Seurn
- Brûlures Caustiques au Cambodge: Description anatomoclinique et prise en charge dans le cadre de missions humanitaire. Poster 24ème Congrès de la Société Française des Brûlures à Marseille (09-11 Juin 2004).
Authors: T. Chanseiha, M. Bigorre, P. Micheau, C. Echinard, P. Montoya.
- Prise en charge des fentes labio-maxillo-faciales au CHU Montpellier. 10th Congress of Surgery in Cambodia e (18-24 November 2004).
Authors : T.Chanseiha, M. Bigorre, G. Captier, P. Montoya
- Prise en charge des crâniosténoses au CHU Montpellier. 10 th Congress of Surgery in Cambodia (18-24 November 2004).
Authors: T. Chanseiha, M. Bigorre, G. Captier, P. Montoya
- Chirurgie reconstructrice du sein: Les difficultés de l’art. 10th Congress of Surgery In Cambodia (18-24 November 2004).
Authors: C. Echinard, T. Chanseiha
- Reconstruction Mammaire par Lambeaux libre de D.I.E.P ( Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator). 11 th Congress of Surgery in Cambodia (22 – 23 November 2005).
Authors: Chanseiha THOEURNG, Lantieri.L.
- Lambeaux de couverture de la main. 12 th Congress of Surgery in Cambodia (23 October 2006).
Author: Chanseiha THOEURNG
- Angiome Géante du Mollet: 15th Congress of Surgery in Cambodia ( November 2009)
- Radical Neck Dissection : 15th Congress of Surgery in Cambodia ( November 2009).
- Non invasive procedure in Facial Rejuvenation: 16th Congress of Surgery in Cambodia ( November 2010).
- Carboxytherapy in Cellulite Management: 17th Congress of Surgery in Cambodia ( November 2011).
- Neck dissection, From Radical to Conservative: 17th Congress of Surgery in Cambodia ( November 2011).